CFAO publish its professional equality index …
Calculation of the Index:
The calculation of the index is based on 5 indicators to reach a total of 100 points maximum. These criteria assess inequalities between women and men in companies:
– The pay gap between women and men (maximum 40 points).
– The gap in the distribution of individual increases (20 points).
– The distribution gap of the promotions (15 points).
– Increases on or after maternity leave (15 points).
– The number of women among the top 10 earners (10 points).
The 2019 Gender Equality Index for CFAO France is 87 / 100