CFAO is a group committed with strong principles of integrity, respect and transparency.
In 2017, CFAO adopted the Global Code of Conduct and Ethics (“COCE”) of the Toyota Tsusho Corporation group (“TTC”) which replaces the CFAO Code of Business Conduct applicable since 2010.
The COCE focuses on 10 key principles or “creeds” globally inspired from international standards and in line with the CFAO Code of Business Conduct.
THE TEN CREEDS
- We are committed to “ANZEN” to create a safe and healthy work environment
- We will comply with all applicable laws and regulations; including anti-corruption, anti-trust and competition law, and trade laws and regulations.
- We are committed to accurate financial reporting.
- We are accountable for compliance with all company rules.
- We will act with integrity, honesty and transparency, and protect and develop trust among all stakeholders.
- We will contribute to the sustainable development of society.
- We will promote and pursue environmentally friendly corporate activities.
- We will add value through innovation and “Kaizen” (continuous improvement).
- We will respect human rights.
- We will embrace diversity and inclusion within our company and society.
In May 2018, the Group compliance Committee has validated the issuance of two additional instruments the Anti Bribery & Corruption Policy (“ABCP”) and the Anti Bribery & Corruption Procedures (“ABCPR”) to confirm the commitment of our group to fight corruption and influence peddling and to adopt procedures to frame our actions in situations considered usually at risk.
In the framework of its ethical approach and to meet its legal and contractual obligations, the CFAO group has implemented a whistleblowing system called « Respect Ethical Alert System » via the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Its purpose is to enable any person, employee of the group or third party, to report disfunction of the company and / or the behaviors that they consider contrary to ethics and to the applicable rules as set by the group’s Compliance Policies (Code of Business and Ethics (COCE), Antibribery and Corruption Policy (ABCP), Antibribery and Corruption Procedures (ABCPR)).
This system is complementary to the usual internal alert modes (hierarchical channel, HR, etc.).
You will find more information regarding the functioning of our ethical alert system in our Antibribery and Corruption Policy (ABCP) at its article 7.