The increasingly rapid developments on the African continent offer
CFAO has several clear objectives:
- to strengthen its leading position across all of its activities;
- to expand its presence in Africa;
- to seize new growth opportunities in Africa.
Thanks to its expertise in each of its divisions, CFAO capitalizes on the momentum of the high-potential markets in which it operates. Its strategy successfully combines external with internal growth, and is centered around five main principles:
- maintaining strong organic growth in existing businesses;
- improving efficiency and operating margins;
- pursuing the geographical expansion of existing businesses;
- providing expertise to support business diversification principally in Africa;
- pursuing a policy of targeted acquisitions.
Other Supeco openings are scheduled in Côte d’Ivoire and Cameroon in 2020...More
CFAO continue to roll out its industrialisation strategy on the continent by adding assembly of a new car model...More
The middle classes in Africa