The increasingly rapid developments on the African continent offer
CFAO has several clear objectives:
- to strengthen its leading position across all of its activities;
- to expand its presence in Africa;
- to seize new growth opportunities in Africa.
Thanks to its expertise in each of its divisions, CFAO capitalizes on the momentum of the high-potential markets in which it operates. Its strategy successfully combines external with internal growth, and is centered around five main principles:
- maintaining strong organic growth in existing businesses;
- improving efficiency and operating margins;
- pursuing the geographical expansion of existing businesses;
- providing expertise to support business diversification principally in Africa;
- pursuing a policy of targeted acquisitions.
CFAO publishes for the first year its Index on professional gender equality...More
the Togolese government, Toyota Tsusho Corporation, and CFAO announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding...More
The middle classes in Africa