The increasingly rapid developments on the African continent offer
CFAO has several clear objectives:
- to strengthen its leading position across all of its activities;
- to expand its presence in Africa;
- to seize new growth opportunities in Africa.
Thanks to its expertise in each of its divisions, CFAO capitalizes on the momentum of the high-potential markets in which it operates. Its strategy successfully combines external with internal growth, and is centered around five main principles:
- maintaining strong organic growth in existing businesses;
- improving efficiency and operating margins;
- pursuing the geographical expansion of existing businesses;
- providing expertise to support business diversification principally in Africa;
- pursuing a policy of targeted acquisitions.
Sèvres, May,26, 2020 - The CFAO Group has announced the appointment of Annie DATEU and Andrew VELLEMAN to the Executive Committee as of 1 April 2020. ...More
The COVID-19 pandemic is now affecting the entire world, and is spreading quickly in Africa as well ...More
The middle classes in Africa