Our market positioning
CFAO owes its success to its in-depth knowledge of the markets, its experience and the outstanding performance of its 15,600 employees.
Our key strengths are:
- Unique knowledge of the African and French overseas territories markets
- Total control of the logistics, sales and marketing chain, from our business partners through to our customers
- Our ability to meet the needs of an entire continent
Driven by our strong entrepreneurial culture, CFAO owes its success to its in-depth knowledge of the markets, its experience and the outstanding performance of its 22,000 employees.
With its diversified geographic and sectoral profile, the Group is particularly well-equipped to serve the African market, allowing it to enjoy lasting, sustained growth.
CFAO has operations in 38 countries in Africa and access to 46 of the 54 markets of the continent, seven French overseas territories, in Denmark, in Portugal, in Italy, in India and in Vietnam.
The Group caters to demand for services and equipment, healthcare and consumer goods in Africa and the French overseas territories through several areas of expertise:
- automobile, equipment and services distribution via CFAO Automotive;
- pharmaceutical distribution via Eurapharma;
- the distribution and production of consumer goods via CFAO FMCG & AGRI;
- the development of a shopping centers' network adapted to the needs of African consumers, centered on a food retail hub via CFAO Retail;
- integrated IT solutions and telecommunications as well as focus on development Assistance Projects related to renewable energies via CFAO Technology & Energy;
- provides specialized and tailored supply chain solutions in South Africa via CFAO South Africa.
In each of its divisions, the Group manages and develops a balanced portfolio of strong international brands.
Sèvres, May,26, 2020 - The CFAO Group has announced the appointment of Annie DATEU and Andrew VELLEMAN to the Executive Committee as of 1 April 2020. ...More
The COVID-19 pandemic is now affecting the entire world, and is spreading quickly in Africa as well ...More
The middle classes in Africa