In accordance with the law of September 5, 2018 “Pour la liberté de choisir son avenir Professionnel” and its implementing decree of January 8, 2019 to eliminate the salary gap between women and men, CFAO publishes each year its Index on professional gender equality.
Calculation of the Index:
The calculation of the index is based on 5 indicators to reach a total of 100 points maximum. These criteria assess inequalities between women and men in companies:
– The pay gap between women and men (37/40 points)
Progression target 2022 : 38/40
– The gap in the distribution of individual increases (5/20 points).
Progression target 2022 : 20/20
– The distribution gap of the promotions (15/15 points).
– Increases on or after maternity leave (15/15 points).
– The number of women among the top 10 earners (5/10 points).
Progression target 2022 : 6/10
The 2021 Gender Equality Index for CFAO France is 77 / 100