Our HR policy
The overriding objective of our HR policy is to establish CFAO as a model employer in the businesses and countries in which we are present.
Our HR policy has four key strategic focuses:
• Attracting and retaining key talent in all of our businesses by providing tailored career trajectories at country level.
• Developing the skills of all employees by pursuing an ambitious and rigorous training policy.
The Group considers training to be a key vector for success. It continually strives to reinforce the skills pool to meet ever-more-demanding customer expectations through specific training initiatives developed in liaison with our partners.
• Promoting rewarding and varied careers through employee mobility.
This is a source of personal enrichment and performance enhancement and a key component of career development. CFAO encourages pan-African mobility through a uniform system of social protection for both expatriate English-speaking and African employees. The Group's corporate culture prizes:
- the autonomy of the subsidiaries;
- the promotion of enterprise;
- the deployment of strong local management.
• Boosting our attractiveness
As an employer by offering competitive salaries, social protection and general healthcare coverage in all of the countries in which we are present.
Send us your CV
Send us your CV.Apply online