News 8.28.19 par admin
Professional equality index Gender
CFAO publishes for the first year its Index on professional gender equality...
In accordance with the law of September 5, 2018 "Avenir Professionnel" and its implementing decree of January 8, 2019 to eliminate the salary gap between women and men, CFAO publishes for the first year its Index on professional gender equality.
Index calculation :
The calculation of the index is based on 5 indicators to reach a total of 100 points maximum. These criteria assess inequalities between women and men in companies:
- The pay gap between women and men (maximum 40 points).
- The gap in the distribution of individual increases (20 points).
- The distribution gap of the promotions (15 points).
- Increases on or after maternity leave (15 points).
- The number of women among the top 10 earners (10 points).
The 2018 Gender Equality Index
for CFAO France is 80 / 100